Christmas Market by Ottawa Winter Wonderland
- Live Santa and Mrs Clause are coming 1:30-6:00 pm Gazebo
- Large Sled to take photos with your family in front of the Low Carb Caffe, by Santa’s Gazebo, sponsored by the ByWard Market BIA
- Live Animals: goats, donkeys, lamas behind OZ Kafe 12-6 pm.
- Kids singing Choir mid day on stage next to Planet Coffee.
- Mini ponies by Cundell Stables during the day with breaks 12-6 pm.
- Writing letters to Santa Stations with crayons and envelopes at: Planet Coffee, Alpha Art Gallery, Librairie du Soleil French bookstore
- Vendors with artisan krafts and seasonal food in Wooden Huts.
- Maple taffy on snow wagon.
- Hot Chocolate and cookies at Planet Coffee.
- Beautiful jewellery to glam up the season and gifts at Stunning Fashion Accessories – Byward Market, Ottawa, Ontario w Mandy Gosewich on York street, and Adam in the Wooden Hut.
- Hot spiced wine and eggnock SOCIAL Restaurant & Lounge patio lounging chairs and Fire pit
- Great fashion and gifts Roadtrip Clothing Store with Stephanie Hault
- Delicious Lunch at the Low Carb Cafe
- DJ on stage with lively seasonal & dancing tunes 5-8 pm
- Holiday ART VErnissage at Alpha Art Gallery 1-6 pm Saturday, come in to warm up and see beautiful group art Show
- Music & Beyond piano holiday concert Sunday 12:00 and 1:00 at Alpha Art Gallery
- 25 feet Tall Christmas Tree sponsored by Hazlo Low and Alpha Art Gallery, red-white lights by the entrance to York street in front of OTTAWA SIGN
- FREE wagon rides in the ByWard Market, with pick up and drop off at William Square
SUNDAY – LAST DAY!
Today is last day of our CHRISTMAS MARKET in the ByWard Market Clarendon Courtyard! Come check out Santa and Mrs Claus and the animals. Stop by Stunning Fashion Accessories – Byward Market, Ottawa, Ontario to glam up for the season, and at Roadtrip Clothing Store with for fashionable outfits, and warm up with coffee at Planet Coffee.
Our brave Vendors, despite the cold, are still in the Wooden Huts, and they have many fun things to offer. Lots of intriguing restaurants around the courtyard to choose from, and don’t forget to go for a ride in a Horse carriage from noon – 4 pm at William Square (just down York Street from the Christmas Market).
Carollers on stage 4:00 pm. 🐐🦙🐑
Animals from Vanderlaand The Barnyardzoo are 12:00-6:00 pm behind OZ Kafe!
Start Date:December 5, 2018 12:00 pm
End Date:December 9, 2018 6:00 pm